Here we are as a family, supporting our Longhorns, of course!
Here are some of the chickens, free to roam as they please.
Ella enjoyed watching the chickens with Daddy...
Here we are with my Uncle with the feed mill behind us. It was a lot of fun to walk around and see his operation. The weather was beautiful and we all enjoyed a day outside!
Although Ella didn't get to enjoy a big Thanksgiving meal this year, she did get to try out peas and the pictures show her first impression.... She warmed up to the taste a little later.
After spending a couple of nights in Austin at my sister's house, the three of us headed to Corpus Christi to enjoy a few days on the beach. It was a small vacation, but it was much needed and a wonderful way to relax! This was Ella's first trip to the beach and luckily the weather was nice enough that we got to enjoy quite a bit of time outside. She even got to play in the sand! I'm short on time so here are a few pictures, in no particular order, of Ella's first trip to the beach! You can see she liked it!
3 comments:
Oh, Megan! I love the beach pics! So glad sweet Ella loved having her toes in the sand!
I am absolutely going to your uncle's site... did you hear that Pilgrim's Pride may be filling Chapter 11? I am really looking for a place to buy organic chicken and have it shipped frozen.. I'll check your uncle right now! Oh yes... we are such beach folks... so the beach pictures surely made my heart smile.... sweet family.
Megan you are blessed with a gorgeous baby girl!! She looks like a little doll! I love the beach pictures, they are amazing!!
Post a Comment