This year I wanted to make simple little gingerbread houses with Ella, so we invited Carter and Addie and decorated gingerbread houses before our annual gift exchange!
Ella saw the table all set up and was excited to get started!
Two little hands digging into the candy...

Easton was the first to open gifts and he had plenty of little helpers.

After Halloween Megan found these adorable little "best friend" costumes for the girls. They held hands for a quick second and then quickly grabbed both hands and started playing ring around the rosie, falling all over each other. Their favorite game!
After searching everywhere for cute matching best friend pajamas, I finally bought some cream thermals at Gap and had the shirts monogrammed. I thought they turned out really cute and as soon as we put the shirts on the girls, they ran around my house screaming and giggling. I think they liked them too!
The girls got matching BF pajamas, and the boys got matching Batman pajamas! Easton will be receiving his Christmas morning! Carter decided to accessorize with Ella's pink hat!
While playing upstairs, the girls starting playing with each other the way they do with their babies...covering each other up, patting night night and even goodnight kisses. I love to see the things they do all on their own!















1 comment:
Those are some of the cutest pictures yet! Love it.
Post a Comment