Ella has been talking about her birthday a lot lately....partly because we've started the planning for both hers and Easton's and so we've been talking about it, but also she is so much more aware of going to birthday parties and celebrating with her friends. Now when I ask her how old she is, she answers "two and a half" followed quickly by "almost three!". At home she likes to sing happy birthday and she sings real loud..."Happy Birthday to ME!!" Tonight, I guess she just wanted to practice some more and really pretend we were having a party.
She found the party hat I had gotten out for Easton's birthday, she got her pretend cupcakes, and then she was looking everywhere for her babies' bibs...once she found them, this is what I found... She brought her babies into the room, each with a bib and a cupcake.
She even brought her own camera for this special occasion. (that's my girl!)
So, per Ella's instruction, we all sang "Happy birthday to ELLA!" and chowed down on our pretend cupcakes!




1 comment:
Cute! Love that the birthday hat is still being used!
Post a Comment