Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ringing in the New Year.....80's style!

We were super excited when we got the invitation to an 80's-themed New Year's Eve party!  Our friends Ryan & Katherine out did themselves!!!  Getting dressed up was so much fun and we had a blast ringing in the new year.  When we left the house, Ella was asking why we were wearing "funny clothes"!

Some people shopped at Goodwill and some ordered their clothes online.  I just ran down to our local Forever 21 and found EVERYTHING I needed.  Apparently the 80's are back!  I'm thinking  maybe I can even rock these pants on a normal night out!?!








The hosts really got the party started with Karaoke, and we all followed in their lead!





Cheers to 2012!  It's going to be great!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish you had a video of you and Mike doing karaoke!

annalee said...

fabulous outfits! what a fun party! love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...