I wanted to remember this day (Jan. 20) because this is the day that I thought, wow, this boy is giving me a run for my money!!! He is most certainly a 2.5 year old BOY and some days are certainly "wilder" than others!
These pictures were all taken within 6 minutes of each other! Just as I would get to one room to see what he was doing and re-direct, he would move on to the next. Although I obviously decided that he wasn't doing anything too terrible and thought it was a great time to capture a memory. :)
The title of my post comes from one of my favorite children's books. I love the words so much!!!
You Are My I Love You
by Maryann K. Cusimano
by Maryann K. Cusimano
I am your parent, you are my child
I am your quiet place, you are my wild
I am your calm face, you are my giggle
I am your wait, you are my wiggle
I am your audience, you are my clown
I am your London Bridge, you are my falling down
I am your Carrot Sticks, you are my licorice
I am your dandelion, you are my first wish
I am your water wings, you are my deep
I am your open arms, you are my running leap
I am your way home, you are my new path
I am your dry towel, you are my wet bath
I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake
I am your finish line, you are my race
I am your praying hands, you are my saving grace
I am your favorite book, you are my new lines
I am your nightlight, you are my sunshine
I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo
I am your kiss goodnight, you are my I love you
I am your quiet place, you are my wild
I am your calm face, you are my giggle
I am your wait, you are my wiggle
I am your audience, you are my clown
I am your London Bridge, you are my falling down
I am your Carrot Sticks, you are my licorice
I am your dandelion, you are my first wish
I am your water wings, you are my deep
I am your open arms, you are my running leap
I am your way home, you are my new path
I am your dry towel, you are my wet bath
I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake
I am your finish line, you are my race
I am your praying hands, you are my saving grace
I am your favorite book, you are my new lines
I am your nightlight, you are my sunshine
I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo
I am your kiss goodnight, you are my I love you





1 comment:
so sweet! I love those words...
Post a Comment