May 15, 2014
We headed straight from Hollywood Studios to Epcot, arriving just before 2pm. The flowers were gorgeous (as was the sky and storm clouds) and Ella was in a picture taking mood so we got lots of pictures as we walked in!
Our first stop as we walked into the park was Spaceship Earth. This was a neat ride and the people looked SO real. Ella asked me, "Are these real people? I saw their eyes blink and their eyes looked like real live humans!" Next we rode Journey into Imagination and then headed to The Seas with Nemo and Friends. Immediately after Nemo, we saw Turtle Talk with Crush and it was awesome!! Ella raised her hand with a question, but unfortunately didn't get picked. I asked her later what her question was, "How much hours does a turtle stay under water?"
After Nemo was a perfect time for an ice cream break!!
I had heard so much about Soarin' that I couldn't wait for this ride. We used our fast passes to bypass a 60 minute wait. It was an awesome ride. I sat next to Ella and she kept saying over and over, "Mommy, are we really flying? Oh my gosh we're really flying!!! I don't think we're really flying. Are we mommy???" It was so cute!!
After Soarin' we walked "around the world" while Easton napped in the stroller.
Ella got to check out the original inspiration for one of her favorite movies.
The second half of our walk was in the rain...Easton continued to sleep and we walked fast, having to skip over things we would have liked to see in order to get through the rain and to our 6:00 dinner reservations at Coral Reef. Easton's bottom half was drenched from the rain but he never noticed!
At 7:45pm we were on the monorail headed back to our hotel.
Easton's favorites of the day: Soarin' and meeting Jake and Doc McStuffings
Ella's favorite of the day: Toy Story Mania and Soarin'
For next time: Definitely want to do Test Trak...we missed this because of the rain, Maelstrom in Norway (we had to pass because Easton was asleep and didn't want to wake him up)
























No comments:
Post a Comment