As Michael was finalizing his office expansion and needed to prepare for his employees coming back to work on Monday, it was a family affair on Sunday with the 5 of us, his sister Keri as well as both of his parents at the office, pitching in, cleaning and setting things up. We all loved being there and felt so proud of Michael.
Keri and I purged, cleaned and organized the breakroom, his mom vacuumed the entire office, and Michael and his dad moved around doing tackling all the things. I love all the new touches and fun things around the office. I can't wait to go back to see the moss wall installed, the new pool table and more!
The kids had a blast with scooter races, playing "office", and just running around that they were begging to stay when I told them it was time to leave after 6 hours there.
















No comments:
Post a Comment