July 11
We had a leisurely morning in Paros before boarding the ferry to Naxos. I loved Naxos from the moment I arrived. I had read that it was a more relaxed, beachy town and I felt that right away.
The Sundunes Hotel was incredible and very minimal, modern and had a desert feel. Ella and I loved our spacious room and we even lucked out with 2 full bathrooms.
We ate lunch by the pool and then walked over to the beautiful Plaka beach right across the road. Soft brown sand, clear water, islands/mountains all around. It doesn't get much better.
For dinner we had an incredible sunset dinner right there are the hotel with our most favorite Naxos potatoes. We decided that we loved the pace of spending our travel day at the local nearby beach just as we had done in Paros.
The people have been extremely friendly everywhere we've been and Naxos is no exception. Here at the hotel it is such warm hospitality. They aren't trying to be nice, they just are. Exceptional service thus far.
























No comments:
Post a Comment