Wednesday, January 14, 2009

8 months!?!

Happy 8-month birthday Ella!

You woke up this morning with throw up matted in your hair and on the side of your face.... poor baby :( So your morning started off with a bath and me deciding to stay home with you. Otherwise you've been your happy self and we've had a pretty good day! This is how you looked this morning with your messy face and crazy hair!



You're sleeping now so I better get some work done and will post more later!

4 comments:

Elly Doran said...

Oh my goodness Megan! I don't think she could be any cuter, matted hair and all! I hope she feels better. Hope you are doing well.

Emily Suzanne said...

that hair!!! Sweet post!

Catherine said...

Happy 8 months, Ella!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Throw-up!!! I haven't seen any of that yet and I know I'm going to freak out when it happens. At least you didn't see anymore of it during the day and Ella doesn't look like it impacted her a bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...