June 13, 2013
At 6 weeks old you are cooing much more and smiling more too! Those little smiles are the best.
You weigh 12 pounds on our scale at home and have moved up to size 2 diapers and are already starting to wear size 3-6 month clothes!
You are starting to feel heavy and look so much bigger!!
You have started licking and playing with your fingers.
You actually really like tummy time and talk a lot during. You are also very content laying on your back and just looking around. I can tell that you are starting to see things farther away.
Ella asked me, "Why you don't care if he spits up on you?" I told her I didn't really have a choice! :)
The other night you were laying on Ella's bed and Daddy was talking to you practically begging for a smile, but you would not smile for anything. Then you heard my voice behind you and you turned your head up to look at me...your eyes lit up and you gave me the sweetest little smile! I love being you #1 right now! :)
The other night you were laying on Ella's bed and Daddy was talking to you practically begging for a smile, but you would not smile for anything. Then you heard my voice behind you and you turned your head up to look at me...your eyes lit up and you gave me the sweetest little smile! I love being you #1 right now! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment