Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy 30th Megan Brown!

Today my best friend turned 30 and Michael and I are right behind her!!  I will have a 3 week old when I turn 30, so I probably won’t be doing much celebrating and wanted to be sure that we got to celebrate with Megan!

We started last night by having them over for a nice steak dinner!  Michael thinks he may have to open a steak restaurant after the AMAZING filets he grilled for us last night! 

megan brown's 30th 009

The girls favorite was the corn on the cob, although all three kids ate everything and loved it all!

megan brown's 30th 012 megan brown's 30th 006

Waiting for the Boerckel’s to arrive….

megan brown's 30th 020

megan brown's 30th 035megan brown's 30th 036 

megan brown's 30th 039megan brown's 30th 048 

This morning we all met at Magnolia Cafe for another meal…there are 2 new families in this room that I didn’t even know last year but I am so thankful that they have come into our lives as a result of our kids….amazing friendships!   

megan brown's 30th 012

The best part is that we all agree how happy we are at the stage of life!  We have accomplished most, if not all of the goals we had set for ourselves and are so thankful for all that we have!! 

Happy Birthday Megan – we love you and your family so much!!!!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Oh my gosh! So incredibly sweet and you and Mike made my 30th so wonderful and special. Thank you for always being there for us no matter what! We love you more than words could say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...