Thanks to hunting season, Michael, Ella and I have made it to my parents house for the past 2 weekends in a row! We’ve had a blast and really enjoyed that quality time with Mimi and Papa. The first weekend Bailey and Hutson joined us and this past weekend we even had the pleasure of being joined by our brother-in-law and nephew!
The first weekend, we had SO much fun with our cousins!
I think Ella would have LIVED in this wagon if we let her! She
She even made sure it keep it extra clean!
You can’t beat smores by the campfire out in the country…complete stillness, quiet, and a GORGEOUS view of the stars!
Ella is in love with my parents cat and so gentle with her! Usually Jake is with us and the cats stay away most of the weekend, but we were unable to take him so they actually stuck around this time!
The boys had fun hunting all weekend. Unfortunately, they had no luck, but fun nonetheless!
Most of all, Ella loved running free in the country, and I took advantage of the pretty scenery and took LOTS of pictures!!!
On the last day, my good friend Elly came over with her daughter. The girls were so cute together! They are about a year apart, and just about the same size!
1 comment:
So glad we got together! EE loved being with Ella. Loved seeing you, and your sweet mom. I cherish our friendship.
Post a Comment