Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More than just trick or treating…

While in Austin we got to do lots more than just go trick or treating with our cousins!  It was so fun to spend the weekend with family and with the gorgeous weather we spent LOTS of time outside!  So, in addition to trick or treating, we got to watch Bailey play soccer and Ella and Hut had tones of fun playing in the soccer goals, we went to the park several times, played in Bailey and Hut’s tree house, learned how to drive a plasma car (and added it to Ella’s Christmas wish list for Mimi and Papa), and lots more!  I know I’ve said this before but at every stage, I love to see Ella and Hutson play together.  They are almost exactly the same distance apart as Ella will be with her new baby brother or sister, and I get so excited because Ella and Hut have so much fun together and are so similar in size as you can see in these pictures!

halloween 018 halloween 007

halloween 024 halloween 001

halloween 062 IMG_7974 halloween 035 halloween 039 halloween 056  halloween 019halloween 008 halloween 021 halloween 013halloween 016

After I saw Hut and Ella climbing on the ladder, with Ella on the bottom, I had to run back out of the room for a second and I asked Hutson not to let Ella get back on the ladder.   When I came back she was at the top and Hut was right behind her…I guess that’s what I get for leaving a 3 year old in charge! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...