Saturday was all about the GIRLS! I've been wanting and needing some one on one time with Ella for a while now, so Brigitte came over to watch Easton! Our plans for kiddie park were rained out, but we had a blast at the SA Children's museum instead.
The girls loved the train...Ella was the driver and Addie would say "Take me to McDonalds!"
The grocery store is adorable and so REAL for the kids!
Ella really contemplated over what food to buy....
Even though I know that Ella is obviously left-handed, I've never seen her use scissors before, so it threw me off at first when I saw her grab these scissors and put them in her left-hand! Her and Addie loved the craft center!
After the museum, we had a fun lunch at Joseph's bakery and the girls got to munch on some yummy cookies!
After a good nap, Addie and Megan came over for a "Beauty and the Beast" move night. We chowed on some yummy chicken and dumplings and the girls had fun watching their movie.
Afterwards they stayed up til 9:30 just playing and being silly. We even left on good terms; meaning no tantrums! :) It was a great girls day!

















No comments:
Post a Comment